[BRLTTY] Several German braille table files in R3841

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Aug 8 06:25:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

Hermann, le Fri 08 Aug 2008 10:23:43 +0200, a écrit :
> I've just updated brltty's svn version to 3841 and I found that the
> German braille table file has a "C" prefix, which, I think, means
> "conflict".

That means that you had modified the table, and your modifications
conflict with the rework of all tables that Dave has commited.

> The BrailleTables sub directory contains several German braille tables:
> de.ttb, de.ttb.mine, de.ttb.r3831 and de.ttb.r3841.
> R3831 was the version I upgraded from.
> What does this mean? Why different versions of the braille table?

Because svn lets you resolve the conflict, by keeping for your
convenience the original version of 3831, the version of 3831 modified
by you (.mine), and the newest version.

Samuel