[BRLTTY] Common text subtables.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Aug 9 10:27:13 EDT 2008

All text tables (except brf) now include a subtable named "common.tti". This is
where the includes for the other subtables will go. The first one that's
already been added is for "box.tti", which defines the box drawing character
representations I described last night. Please upgrade to the latest revision,
try them out, and provide feedback. Submissions of more text subtables are, of
course, welcome.