[BRLTTY] opensuse

Darragh Ó Héiligh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Wed Aug 13 11:43:02 EDT 2008

Hello again,

The error you likely got was:
error: Failed dependencies:
        libbrlapi.so.0.5 is needed by brltty-3.10-1.i386
        libspeechd.so.2 is needed by brltty-3.10-1.i386

BRLTTY works for me without these dependencies.  run the command:
rpm -ivh brltty-3.xx.xx.rpm --nodeps
replacing the x with the version string.

You may want to look up the SBL documentation to see if your braille
display is supported by the OpenSuSE screen reader.

Hope that helps.

Darragh
www.digitaldarragh.com