[BRLTTY] Bindings

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Aug 16 17:19:45 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2008/08/16 at 22:49 +0200]

>No Dave I don't use the developpement release. It's impossible since the
>Eurobraille driver goes on segfault or bindings don't work.

Are you being helped with those problems? Fixing them would be a reason to do
another brltty release.

>So I use 3.8 release now.

Okay ... that may explain why you're having those sorts of problems.

>Tell me what you think of that, maybe I dinn't explain correctly the
>problem explained by Sam :D

I'll check with him to be sure I understand it correctly, and then we'll test
to see if 3.10 still has the same problem or not.

It's hard for me, personally, to reproduce your problem because I've only ever
used a qwerty keyboard. If someone can tell me how to configure my system for
one like yours, i.e. an azerty keyboard, and then also tell me what such a
keyboard is laid out like, then I can do some testing within an environment
that's closer to yours.