[BRLTTY] Bindings

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Aug 17 18:31:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm sorry but I can't test because the patch seems to have
problems to apply on 3.8 release. And on svn, I can't because it doesn't
work correctly for me and my eurobraille :(

Would it be a problem to adapt to 3.8 (I'd apply your previous patch and
this)? If it's too hard I keep the patch and I try to solve eurobraille
problem fastly with Yannick, who hasn't yet the time to do this. But
I'll try.

Tell me what's possible. If you can adapt on 3.8, I think it's great
because once done, it could be apply for svn release and only one
problem will itay (this of my braille  dispay).

Sincerely, JP