[BRLTTY] Bindings

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Aug 18 08:42:59 EDT 2008

Hi Sam,

I built eu in the daemon to make its starting easier and because I did
not think it was a problem. Since you told me it is, I built without
--with-braille-driver option and I put eu in configuration file. So I
could test your patch quitely. It works perfectly! Congratulations and
thanks! :D

It's a great thing writting with the braille keyboard with X. Just a
last question about this point: how can I set X to boot xbrlapi before
Orca automatically at boot? If I go to "Prefered applications" ->
ccessibility, do I have to set the following customized command:
xbrlapi;orca ?

nyway thanks very much it's really perfect. I think this patch can be
integrated in the developpment release.

I go on testing and report any problems.

Best regards, JP