[BRLTTY] Bindings again

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Aug 18 14:05:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Well I'm experiencing the new patch which is perfect. But now a small
difficulty appears. In fact, I can't anymore do alt-F4, or ctrl-i, or
such combination on the braille keyboard. If I take the example of
Eurobraille: normally I do ctrl (78+space) then the letter or F1
(1+backspace)... Now if I do ctrl then i, it writes i.

It's neither an emergency nor absolutely problematic. But it's a small
problem it might be useful to fix if it is possible.

s usually I stay available for test on 3.8 release. s and when you like.

Best regards, JP