[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 22 17:15:40 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Andor Demarteau on 2008/08/22 at 23:02 +0200]

>brltty: USB: unsupported serial adapter: vendor=0904 product=2007

That's just a warning, so it doesn't indicate that anything is wrong.

>it does not give the secodn low-beep like okay failed or so
>doesn't work thoguh

Does anything show up on the display, or, as far as you can tell, does it still
not work at all?

Can you please send me a copy of your /proc/bus/usb/devices while while the
display is connected?

Could you also send me the output of lsusb -v?