[BRLTTY] whehe's brlapi.key

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Aug 23 11:38:52 EDT 2008

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, le Sat 23 Aug 2008 17:28:29 +0200, a écrit :
> B1ilding again brltty 3.8, at configure, I get api yes, python-bindings:
> yes. At the install, no /etc/brlapi.key is created. Why? I don't see why
> I wouldn't have dependencies since everything happen good..

Works here.  Are you using anything particular to install brltty, like
stow, --prefix, or something like this?  You can also have a look in the
make install log for brltty-genkey messages.

That being said, you can create your /etc/brlapi.key file yourself by
just putting some text in it (anything will be fine, it's just used as a
binary blob).

Samuel