[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sat Aug 23 12:00:04 EDT 2008

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:
 > This one makes it look like we have a (not too serious) bug.
ack
 > >brltty: kernel module not installed: pcspkr
 >
 > This one just means that you won't here the tunes that brltty plays for certain
 > events.
no worries, not using that at all
 > >brltty: USB: unsupported serial adapter: vendor=0904 product=2007
 >
 > The most recent patch I sent you updated two files, "braille.c" in the Baum
 > driver and "usb.c" in the core. Did you just rebuild the driver? Can you please
 > check that both files were updated and that the core, also, was rebuilt?
uhm no it only updates tbe Baum driver file not the usb.c file
I jsut removed both, svn update restored them adn appalied the patch agian
patch output lien only stated that it updated the Driver file not the
Programs/usb.c file which it should've listed

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)