[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sat Aug 23 12:20:51 EDT 2008

right this one indeed works.
now here is the helpscreen ;)
the controls are very much different then on my voyager so that's a bit
getting used to.
but at least text is showing up (I'll only seem to have to setup some of
the config stuff agian for the enw display like .e. disabling the sound
effects)

cheers Dave, seems to work now

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)