[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sat Aug 23 14:06:20 EDT 2008

okay, display works fine. weird is though that:
- there are not status cells at all, can live with that
- on the front pannel the left and right set of two keys seems non
functional
=- the two buttons left/right of the navpad seem to register as dot 7 or 8
respectively in learningmode
- this whlist the most left and right keys on the topmounted
braille keypad do not register at all
- a bit different is that the keycoding is differnt then that inside the
Baum varioconnect manual whcih is a bit getting used to.
this might also contribute why I think those 4 round small keys on the
front are non-functional as well
so I'm not sure of some of they key conbinations.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)