[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Aug 23 17:36:38 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2008/08/23 at 11:36 -0400]

>>brltty: cannot load text table: Cmobile1:~#
>
>This one makes it look like we have a (not too serious) bug.

I think, actually, that this isn't indicative of a bug at all. The odd look of
this line just means that it's at this point that brltty went into the
background and your next command prompt ended up being appended to the warning
text. To avoid this "problem" in the future it'd be best to also specify -n
when specifying -e so that brltty will remain in the foreground.