[BRLTTY] BRLTTY compile info

ashis.v.purbhoo at exxonmobil.com ashis.v.purbhoo at exxonmobil.com
Fri Aug 29 17:19:01 EDT 2008

How do I make the BRLTTY compile a totally independent install?  I see the
option --enable-relocatable-install, but it says it primarily for Windows?
What is the best option to self contain and/or make BRLTTY portable so I
can compile & drop into several machines?

If the build is independent what files/configs need to be copied over?
I.E. By copying over the brltty.conf from the DOCS dir to /etc/brltty.conf
and enabling the needed options, does that complete the install?  Are there
other files/options that need to be set-up/configured?

Regards,
Ashis