[BRLTTY] brltty causes excessive resume of USB

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Aug 30 11:53:45 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2008/08/30 at 16:17 +0100]

>Is that revision 3731?

Yes, that'd have been the first revision, but, of course, I'd go beyond that to
ensure there were no subsequent fixes.

>Then that gives us a good reason to upgrade the debian package to 3.10 (it is
>revision 3724 currently).

Sounds good to me. Please verify, though, that the kernel is configured to
provide at least one of those paths. If it isn't, please check if there's
another path that should be supported.