[BRLTTY] Cut & paste

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Tue Feb 5 08:09:47 EST 2008

Hello, list!

Featurerequest: I often use the cut & paste feature in BRLTTY, and
it's a great function. However, sometimes I would like to paste on a
command line a longer string like a URL or similar that is too long to
fit into one line. What about adding a paste command that strips off
the end of line character, e.g. let the user choose if the buffer
should be pasted with or without line feeds? I'm not a programmer, so
I would kindly ask Dave or Samuel or others to implement such a
feature, if you think it's a good idea.

Best regards,
Lars