[BRLTTY] Cut & paste

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 5 09:12:48 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2008/02/05 at 13:44 +0000]

>I wonder: shouldn't linear cut & paste always behave like this while
>rectangular shouldn't?

How do other cut-and-paste facilities like gpm and X do it?

What should be done with leading blanks when lines are wrapped the way vim
does, i.e. after the line number?

What should be done with trailing blanks when, say, lines are wrapped on word
boundaries?