[BRLTTY] Choosing a suitable braille display

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Feb 19 17:34:10 EST 2008

I was guessing it might be one of those smaller connectors, I think I
might have a cable to fit at home. I think my comment about the
connector type was to do with having such an idea, but not having the
correct cable to hand, so spoiling the plan. Thinking about all the USB
devices I have, the majority of them use the larger square connector
normally found on printers and other larger devices.

Hopefully tomorrow the plan will work.

Michael Whapples