[BRLTTY] BrlAPI and touch.c

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Feb 24 03:43:30 EST 2008

Hi.

I am currently writing a BrlAPI client application
for displaying music in braille music format.  This will include
features like playback of music while scrolling, playback of
individual notes when clicked with cursor routing keys.  Since I
do personally own a braille display with touch sensitive cells (ATC)
I'd also like to try to integrate touch information.
However, this is not exported via BrlAPI yet.
So for me to get at the touch info, I'd need to write
a full driver for this specific display, which is not what
I'd like to do...

Can we somehow epxport ATC info via BrlAPI?
Maybe by adding a special read_key alike function which returns
an array of bytes?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'