[BRLTTY] How to enter the preference menu on Alva Satellite 584?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 27 10:54:05 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2008/02/27 at 16:42 +0100]

>> >Also, is there any possibility to show the actual text-window in the
>> >third status cell??
>>
>> Do you mean the virtual console number?
>Yes, the thing you change with Alt-F3 e.g..

The way to tell which virtual console you're on is to switch to the status
line. With an Alva Satellite you do this by pressing the inner right key on the
right satellite keypad. On that line you'll see a two-digit number by itself,
and that's the virtual console number.