[BRLTTY] brltty under mac osx 10.5

J.Schöber info at masterid.de
Thu Jul 3 02:00:55 EDT 2008

Hello,
is there a simple way of getting my Papenmeier display to work under Mac Osx console.
I need to do some partitioning using diskutil and gptsync bless and stuff and it would be ideal if I could do it with braille feedback ;) and read some man pages.
I remember that there was someone on the list who had it working but since I can not really work under Osx right now I would need a straightforeward way of doing things.
Or could I use a linux distro for that sort of work? Problem is that legacy distros don't really support gpt partitioning and syncing with mbr blessing directories for booting with efi and such right?
I want a tripple boot setup on my macbook using refit. And at least the refit installation will require mac osx running if I am not mistaken.
I know perhaps I am a little off topic here but brltty seems the way to go.

Thx for help
Best regards
Jeronimo