[BRLTTY] brltty 3.10

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 14 21:53:02 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2008/07/15 at 09:23 +0800]

>How about the feature of controlling speech indepandently or moving
>braille window by pressing PC's keypad?

The first part of that code is already written. Finishing it, though, will have
to wait until after 3.10 else 3.10 will be delayed way too long. It's been kind
of too long already, although that was on purpose to give plenty of time for
any remaining problems to crop up after converting the core and drivers to be
unicode-based.