[BRLTTY] brltty 3.10

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 16 09:43:40 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2008/07/16 at 09:37 -0400]

>LANG is en_US.UTF-8 which was the default for whatever combination of setup
>variables is important: things like timezone perhaps?. I thought UTF-8 was a
>good thing.

Then your system is configured properly. Perhaps your lynx isn't. Press "o" to
go to its "Options Menu" page, and look for the "Display character set"
setting. Ensure that it's set to "UNICODE (UTF-8)". Remember to save the
settings if you make any changes.