[BRLTTY] Codepage madness under Windows

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Tue Jul 29 03:07:06 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'm afraid there are  problems with Latin2 and DOS prompt which comes from
Microsoft, the DOS prompt is not supported properly. But anyway you can try
to switch prompt to other code page. Because, it should works, but I have
really strange feelings it doesn't work properly.
So:

chcp 1250
It should to switch to win 1250.
And chcp erites down the actual page.
If it dowsn't work the right way i don't know if brltty can solve the
problem.

Jan Mura