[BRLTTY] Loxalization

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Wed Jul 30 10:07:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am sorry the following problem is not directly to Brltty.
So you can delete it. I wrote also to the special C forums but no answer.
The prblem is I'm using Edbrowse editor, browser, mail client. And it works
right only with Iso-1, west european standard. As for the czech language I
would need ISO,WIn an UTF, the first two for Eastern E.
But I am not able to find  something about localization or port programs for
different encoding. If the developers of Brltty could send me some links to
docs or manuals I would be raelly glad.

I don't want to use Emacs it is too complicated thing and I'm familiar with
WIm and Ed so need not to learn another set of strange keystrokes.
Thanks

Jan