[BRLTTY] BrlAPI notification to be told when the Braille display is disconnected and/or when BrlTTY is killed?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 30 12:50:30 EDT 2008

Hi All:

First of all, I need to prefix this with continued thanks for the work
being done by the BrlTTY and BrlAPI folks.  We use them with Orca and
they work very well.

One thing we run into, however, is that people will disconnect their
braille display and they might also just kill BrlTTY while Orca is
running.  Is there a way for a BrlAPI user (e.g., Orca) to detect or be
notified of these situations?

Will