[BRLTTY] BrlAPI notification to be told when the Braille display is disconnected and/or when BrlTTY is killed?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 30 13:05:10 EDT 2008

Thanks for the quick response, Samuel!

I think we might be running into that -- is that the best thing to look for?

Will