[BRLTTY] tables

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 30 23:43:03 EDT 2008

The text table parsing has now been redone so that it's utf8-based. Subsequent
revisions will convert the text tables to use unicode character values instead
of local character set values. Please let me know if you encounter any odd
braille representations of characters as that'll probably be indicating an
error within the recent changes.

Also, unless anyone screams at me really soon for doing it, I'll be making the
following four changes to the table names:
*  Move the contraction tables into the BrailleTables subdirectory.
*  Remove the "text." prefix from the text table names.
*  Change the extension of the text tables to ".ttb" (from ".tbl").
*  Change the extension of the attributes tables to ".atb" (from ".tbl").