[BRLTTY] usb to serial success

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 4 06:34:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

Not sure if my last message got out, but I got my usb to serial cable to
work.
I ended up buying one off ebay and it works with the bn and the .24
kernels, and probably even older ones, just haven't tested.
If you are interested in model numbers and stuff, let me know and I'll
go find it...

Thanks to everyone that helped me get this working. I really appreciate
all the help, Jason, Dave, Mario and everyone else that contributed to
the thread.

Again thanks for all the help with all of this and brltty is working
fantastic now... (I want to try bluetooth later for fun, anyone know
where to start with that?)

Cheers,

--
Daniel Dalton