[BRLTTY] How to build a Fedora braillified installer

Delaunay Christophe christophe.delaunay at thomson.net
Wed Jun 25 04:17:43 EDT 2008

Hello all,

My request may be a challenge to myself since I got no idea how to do
this. Moreover, it may have no sense at all if this work is already
planned for Fedora 9.

I post it anyway since, while consulting the archives of may, I could
read someone querying if there were planned work to release a Fedora 9
braillified installer and no response, even in the june archives.

Therefore, if I plan to do this myself, how should I do it please? In
other words, is there some sort of step-by-step TODO list, starting from
a regular Fedora ISO and ending at the same braillified one please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris