[BRLTTY] Linux bootable with DHCPD and SSHD

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Mar 7 07:16:07 EST 2008

There are quite a few distros which I think supports install via telnet
or ssh. As suggested fedora is one, but there are others.

If you were thinking along the route of using ssh or telnet for an
accessible install, what about those which come with accessibility tools
on the install CD (EG. ubuntu has orca, debian has speakup and brltty
(possibly a separate installer from the main CD), GRML has speakup and
brltty (speakup uses software speech on GRML, and GRML can be installed
to hard disk although it is also good as a live CD), slackware has
speakup, speakup modified fedora, etc).

From
Michael Whapples