[BRLTTY] Braille input?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 11 11:44:23 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Sébastien Hinderer on 2008/03/09 at 07:01 +0100]

>How about a blinking cursor, or perhaps a cursor with a shape different
>from the one it usually has (e.g. if it is usually dots 78, it would
>become dots 1234578) ?

This, to me, seems to be the closest sugestion so far to what we need as it'd
give the user immediate feedback as to the input state (characters or braille).
What do others think? Should it be blinking versus solid? Should it be shape?
If shape, what should the shape(s) be?