[BRLTTY] A question regarding Cut & paste changes

mrkiko.rs at gmail.com mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:43:00 EDT 2008

Hi all again!
I know someone of you may blame me for asking this without reading the mailing
list archive, but unfortunately I don't have much time lately and so I never
read all the mails from this list.

Here the question: why is brltty actually doing a space after any pasted line
if, when defining the cut rectangle, I use a routing key more on the right than
the last original-line character?
I intend "cut rectangle" as the partition of text I cut, composed from
characters from more than one line.
I know this may be obvious for people reading the long iscussion time ago
regarding cut & pste.