[BRLTTY] speech with brltty

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 16 06:10:34 EDT 2008

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Mario Lang wrote:
>
> You have to select a speech driver, just like you have to

Uh... The message didn't quote properly. Sorry about the missing > signs.
Here is my message.

> select a braille driver for your display.  Either edit
> /etc/brltty.conf, uncommenting the appropriate speech driver, or

Thank you!
That worked.

So I don't really like festival. I was thinking of using via voice.
If so would I need to use Stephane Doyon's files on his site? Or are they now
built in?
And where do I buy the via voice from?
And how much is it?

  Oh and is it the standard "Reed" voice?