[BRLTTY] speech-dispatcher and brltty

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 19 16:54:10 EDT 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Sérgio Neves on 2008/03/19 at 06:09 -0000]
>
>> Here is the brltty's log in attachment.
>
> Thanks. Please try the latest brltty code from svn to see if Speech Dispatcher
> now works correctly. Please also test the volume and rate settings to see if
> they work correctly.

It works!!!
Rate I think works, but I don't think volume is...

Also a couple things I noticed:
-Could we perhaps use a higher pitch voice to tell that there is a cap?
Like most screenreaders?
-No punctuation what so ever is spoken.
Is this just controled by speech-dispatcher?
Actually when reading by line a little bit is spoken.
And is there a read all function in brltty?

Thanks!

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/