[BRLTTY] 3.10

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 1 07:52:38 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2008/05/01 at 21:37 +1000]

>Not wanting to start anything that might be inflammatory is the main reason.

Don't worry about that. No one will because, as far as I'm concerned, everyone
is entitled to his own opinion. Those who attack people rather than ideas are,
to put it about as simply as possible, just plain wrong. To put it another way,
anyone who resorts to character assassination is not only rude but also
admitting that he's lost the debate.

>I just don't think it should be imposed on people, especially not
>people who are unaware of other alternatives and therefore unable to make a
>choice.

Don't worry. No matter how hard people work on doing so, it'll never happen
because there are only just ovedr three years of time left before this universe
reaches its scheduled end.