[BRLTTY] strange doxygen manpage generation behaviour

Mario Lang mlang at debian.org
Sun May 4 22:16:37 EDT 2008

Hi.

If I svn export my checkout of brltty, run autogen.sh on my exported
version and build brltty and its documentation as usual, I do get
a very strange manpage that has the full path of my build directory in it,
something like
_home_user_some_dir_to_exported-brltty_Programs_.3
which appears to be a "directory listing" of manpages generated
by doxygen.  This file is very strange and not useful at all,
only confusing at best.  This might potentially get installed as well.
Does anyone with a bit of doxygen insight know how we can turn this off by
default?  If so, I think we should turn this off.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'