[BRLTTY] doxygen update?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 5 01:32:39 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2008/05/05 at 04:11 +0200]

>To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"

The problem is that that could introduce new settings which aren't supported by
older releases of doxygen. Those would be errors whereas the current messages
are just warnings. We could, of course, soimply remove no longer supported
settings as long as we don't actually rely on them.