[BRLTTY] Brltty for Windows and reading of non-focused window

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri May 9 05:37:36 EDT 2008

Hello,

Jan Mura, le Fri 09 May 2008 08:37:25 +0200, a écrit :
> I want to ask if there is a possibility to read in DOS focusif there is not
> a focus on it(the window is minimalized or hidden) ,

Yes.  The issue is rather from an ergonomic ponit of view: how would you
select which window should be read?

- If you want brltty to just read one window and stick with it for its
  whole lifetime, we can add a screen parameter, like -X
  followfocus=off.
- If you want to dynamically select the window to be read, we probably
  need a brltty command which you would use.

Samuel