[BRLTTY] nothing to do...braillelite is blind!!

Gianluca Casalino gilucasa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:22:31 EST 2008

Samuel Thibault ha scritto:
> Grr indeed...
>
> Could you try the -5 version I've just uploaded?

ok tried, but nothing again.
I try to give you some other I hope usefull feedback.
If I load brltty as follows:
brltty -b bl -d serial:COM1
or
brltty -b lb -B Driver=braillelite -d serial:COM1
in both cases the prompt is not shown until I press one time enter key.
The difference between the two calls is that braillelite never starts
with bl command.
With lb after a long long time it starts, on the screen appears
libbraille loaded and then as told before.
When I get the prompt by pressing enter, brltty with lb read only the
prompt line and what I digit and for example, if I provide a dir
command, I can read only:
"3 dir and 4 bytes"...very very strange bihaviour.
The last thing is that when I try to close the cmd console window, using
lb driver I get this error:
brltty.exe - Errore di applicazione
L'istruzione a "0x10001569" ha fatto riferimento alla memoria a
"0x00df0710". La memoria non poteva essere
"written".
Fare clic su OK per terminare l'applicazione
OK

(application error. the call at adres....pointed at....the memory could
not be written)
byebye
Gianluca