[BRLTTY] Extra braille table (was: Re: Excess argument: -n)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Nov 4 16:25:29 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2008/11/04 at 15:37 -0500]

>I've always used svn update. When I switched from the Cygwin or
>Ubuntu-provided brltty to the svn version I used a new directory
>(/usr/src/brltty). However, if I'm the only one experiencing this I can
>delete that directory and do a fresh checkout. Doesn't anyone else see this
>stuff?

Please do "svn status" to see if it reports en-uebc-g2.ctb as an extra file.
It's best to do the "svn status" in the top-level directory so you can see
everything that it finds.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.