[BRLTTY] issue with status-cells on varioconnect

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Mon Nov 17 10:48:48 EST 2008

hi,

I've been playing around with the new cool feature of deciding my
statuscell layout.
However:
- the feature itself does work
- it takes one additional cell as seperatation which is good
- however, it thinks that I have 36 reading cells available as in fact
there are only 35 (4 status cells and 1 extra)
Result of this is that I'm loosing one char on every move right.

(latest svn version with baum varioconnect 40)

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)