[BRLTTY] Questions regarding grad 2 in German (especially for Mario)

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 28 05:23:02 EST 2008

Hello Hermann,

If I'm understanding you correctly, the braille translation table you
are using has some errors for the words you mentioned below?
If so, you can fix this and send a patch to the list for Dave to include
(that's what I did). The braille tables are pretty easy to understand,
just checkout brltty from svn and look in the
BrailleTables directory. Look for your braille table and open it in a
text editor. Next search for the errors and here is an example from the
UEBg2 contraction table:
word about 1-12
The word is "about" the first braille cell contains just dot 1, the -
starts a new braille cell and that cell contains dots 1 and 2...

Once your done run this command:
svn diff > update_braille-tables.diff

Let me know if this helps,

Danny