[BRLTTY] Questions regarding grad 2 in German (especially for Mario)

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Fri Nov 28 06:52:38 EST 2008

Hermann <meinelisten at onlinehome.de> writes:

> the following words seem to be wrong abreviated (please read my
> suggeestions in computer braille for clarification):
> sein (not the nuon) is written s6 - should be 9.

> The same with words that come from it: seine seinen seines etc.  The
> word "Schlagwort" (English slogan) is written as "sgw?t"; should be
> "5gw?t".

Good catch, thanks.  Both are fixed now at my end, I'll push
yet another patch to dave in a few hours.
Hermann: You can also send me these suggestions as a private mail.
I guess the list isn't all that interested in these details.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'