[BRLTTY] how to use readKey on Windows

Thijs Koerselman thijskoerselman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 08:06:07 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 2:50 AM, Samuel Thibault <
samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> Mmm, why not just making your main app just call readKey() at fixed
> intervals with the "block" parameter set to no?
>
> Yes that's how I do it now, and it works:) The problem was with enterTty().
I probably didn't pass the window correctly now that I think about it. It
didn't seem to make a difference before when I was trying to get brlapi to
work, so I forgot about that. It makes sense that this is crucial for
getting the input events :)

Thijs