[BRLTTY] Losing cursor in the latest versions from SVN

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Nov 29 16:29:29 EST 2008

Would everyone who has experienced this problem please retest it with the
latest revision. I believe I've figured it out.

While the SD API doesn't create subprocesses, it does spawn event threads.
Those threads had no way to know that the main thread, i.e. brltty, was
counting on having exclusive control over whether or not the death of child
signal was being blocked or handled so they inbterfered with brltty's ability
to know when its cursor routing subprocess had terminated.

Since this change has involved some low-level stuff related to cursor routing,
please do let me know immediately if you encounter any sort of problem(s)
pertaining to that feature.