[BRLTTY] no screen

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Oct 13 06:24:37 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2008/10/13 at 17:25 +0800]

>I chedked the log file and found the message:
>screen device access error: /dev/vcsa: no such file or directory

Please post the log (this list accepts attachments) so we can look at it.
Brltty tries to make the device if it's not already there. It's possible, of
course, that the kernel on that recovery CD doesn't contain support for the
vcsa?* devices.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.