[BRLTTY] brltty windows version and braillenote

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Tue Oct 14 06:37:26 EDT 2008

Hi,
I saved this message and I want to try in the weekend.
The fact is that I want to use BRLTTY in conjunction with the development version of NVDA.
The fact is that it needs brlapi, and I don't know if using cygwin I can call BRLAPI as if I use the compiled windows version.
Thanks again and I let you know my tests.