[BRLTTY] Brltty, braillelite and cygwin

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Oct 17 11:45:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

Sorry for having postponed answering to these mails.  The problem is
that I now have only one machine (and it's new, I haven't finished
reinstalling cygwin/msys/etc) so it's very far from convenient to reboot
under windows to test things (no, qemu etc. don't work) and I was busy
with getting loadlin working again in Debian.

Lee Maschmeyer, le Fri 17 Oct 2008 10:47:27 -0400, a écrit :
> Would it help to mention that the brlapi key is in c:\cygwin\etc\brlapi.key?

That's an issue, yes.  The way to circumvent that should be to add

-A auth=none

on the cygwin's brltty invocation line.  I haven't tested it though.

Samuel