[BRLTTY] libbraille, brlapi and brltty

Gianluca Casalino gilucasa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:19:57 EDT 2008

Hi,
now my display works fine using libbraille with brltty.
If I want to use brlapi service, I cannot read dos console and NVDA
cannot use brltty through brlapi.
When I load:
net start brlapi, my display starts.
If I start it from windows, I read correctly "no terminal".
If I load from dos prompt I read correctly  that  windows.
If I load from windows and open a new dos prompt, I can not read and by
navigating with panning, I read only "ok answer, ok answer, okanswer"
and stop.
NVDA get an error of imput output by reading /etc/brlapi.key.
I tried to change the -A auth=none, in the conf file, but without success.
regards

Gianluca